Initial Design Consultation
At this initial consultation we take the time to
- Get to know you,
- Know the details of your project,
- View your space & start the Design Process.
- Our initial consultations for design advice can help you get focused with establishing a Design Plan for your space and also for us to answer all your questions regarding what changes we envision doing to the space.
This package is also an opportunity for you to share with us all your ideas and your vision.
- A face-to-face session for 90 minutes that starts with discussing and discovering the details of your project and is filled with information and suggestions pertaining to your project.
- We will tour your home or space (If it a new construction we will go through your building architectural plans) and offer ideas, solutions and a great direction for how to move forward with your project.
- We will discuss your needs, your vision, specific expectations for what you'd like to accomplish, your design style, your budget, time-frame assigned or will be required, and how we can save you time and money.
- We also discuss our detailed design process, our "next steps" or "Complete Design Service" options, the terms of our letter of Agreement, and decide on the best process for YOU.
This service option also begins the process to working with us and can be used for any of our other services: Full Floor Interior Designs, Complete Home Designs, Complete Kitchen & Bath Designs, Full House Interior & Exterior Color/Materials/Finish Selection Service, Specific Project Schematic Design & Space Planning Service, New Construction Material Specification Binder Compilation Service.
- Purchase this package
- Schedule the Consult by clicking on Appointments
- Answer the Questionnaire so we can get best prepared
- Would highly recommend to also purchase the Free "Design Discovery Session" if you want to speak to us prior to this Consult. Follow the instruction on that package for best results.
- You fill out the Questionnaire only once. If you have already done so here you do not have to do it again in the "Design Discovery Session"
- If it is a New Construction get your plans ready to show us
- Gather your inspiration pictures to show us, if you have some
- Think & discuss your "Investment" amount or range with parties involved
- GET INSPIRED!